Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Liebster Award


Thank you so much to my friend over at Find Your Happy Pace for giving me the Liebster Blog Award! What is that you ask? 

The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.


The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

Copied straight from Find Your Happy Pace

Rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Then answer the questions the tagger sent for them, plus create 11 questions for the people they’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Notify the people you have tagged.
5. No tag backs.

11 Random Things About Me:
1. It took me almost a whole year to feel at home in California-- which is very unusual. But I can honestly say, today, I am SO happy here! 
2. I have only dated one person my whole life... and I married him. 
3. I spent many years and a lot of money receiving my Bachelors and Masters Degrees and have taught the past 5 years.... but now I regret those degrees. I don't think I will ever use them again outside my home. 
4. I worry about dying or losing my son on a normal basis.
5. I don't sleep well.. therefore, I am up much of the night and go on very few hours of sleep.
6. Running has become my passion and I want to help others so bad. I just wish I could figure the right direction to go with this. 
7. I don't have anything against people that chose to live in homosexual lifestyles. I agree with the Bible yes.. but I also think we are called to love and not judge. If I were judged on the things that I do that the Bible says we shouldn't it would be a bad day. I get so sick of reading status after status about it. Who cares... Just live your life the best you can. 
8. I really struggle with knowing what is right and what is wrong in regards to vaccinations. 
9. I really hope to get new wedding pictures done in February when we go to Florida. I have not told the husband of my plan yet. My goal has been to redo them when I get to that "perfect" weight... Aiming to feel comfy on the beach in Feb. to do that... just in time for our 10 year anniversary. 
10. I have an addiction to planners and want to buy a new one every week. I love office supply stores and am always trying to figure out how to use all of their awesome things in my home/business. 
11. I want to own our own business one day.
12. I secretly want to be a Personal Trainer one day.... 

Okay, here are my questions from Find Your Happy Pace:

1)  What is your favorite dessert?
Raspberry Cheesecake! Really most cheesecakes. 

2) What is your favorite time of year and why?
I really enjoy October-December. The holidays are fun to me. I really enjoy decorating my home for different holidays AND I love Christmas trees. I enjoy the changing of seasons during that time too. 

3)  Dark, milk or white chocolate?
MILK! 
4)  How do you get your “sweat on”?
Running. I start Cross Fit in another week.. excited about that. 

5) Where is your favorite vacation spot?
Gosh, I love just about anywhere that isn't busy. I am excited to take my boy to Disney- but it isn't somewhere I would chose to go because of the crowds. We personally enjoy camping... But my favorite destination I have been to so far: Thailand! 

6) What do you do to stay healthy?
Running.. and I try and eat as healthy as possible.

7) When did you first start blogging?
I started blogging initially in 2007.. mostly to keep my family updated about our adventures in Japan. 
I don't use it anymore at this point and plan to get it printed in a book. A lot of emotion in this blog. 

8) What was your first post?
I accidentally deleted the whole first portion of my blog, so sad.. So all it starts from is 2009. 

9)  Would you run for cupcakes?
Probably because I just like to run.. but I don't really enjoy cupcakes or cake.. Maybe for soft serve ice cream?!

10)  If you could meet one person (dead or alive) who would it be?
Jillian Michaels.... I can't help it, I heart her!! 

11)  What your favorite song to excercise too?
The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance... crazy, I know! 

OKAY! Now my 11 Questions:
1. What is your guilty pleasure?
2. What are your short term goals?
3. If you could donate to any charity, which one would it be?
4. If you were a millionaire and  had to give all of it away, who would you give it to and why?
5. Who do you admire?
6. What is your favorite childhood memory?
7. Do you still live in the same town you grew up?
8. Are you and Olympics Fan?
9. Did you go to college?
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
11. What do you do to stay fit?


Happy Writing!! 
-Cassey

No comments:

Post a Comment