Monday, November 19, 2012

Green Smoothie Linky Party!

So Green Smoothies are very popular these days!!! 
and yet we don't really have a great recipe for them! 
So we decided to host a Green Smoothie Linky Party....so here's the experience Big Sis had making her Green Smoothies, but we would love to see what you have done or tried! 

LINK UP your smoothie recipes below----green or just yummy/healthy! 

Do you or your family drink GREEN SMOOTHIES? I like to make them for my son- and he loves them. My only issue is that I can't find a really great recipe. Can you help? This is what I did this day:


Kale, Spinich, Chia Seeds, Banana, Strawberry, Avocado, and Almond Milk



It doesn't LOOK appealing nor did it taste too appealing. For some reason I just can't find the perfect recipe for this... I know you can throw many things into a green smoothie, but for some reason... I am not a fan of mine. 

We would love to see some of the recipes you have tried!! If you have a great post about it, or website you get it from we would love for you to link it up below.  If we get some good ones then we will feature them later to share with all of you! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, ladies! Here is my version.....if frequently comes out more purplish depending on how many dark berries I put in, but it has come out green when I have been super heavy in the spinach......I love it!

    http://jules-beautifulday.blogspot.com/2012/05/monster-smoothie.html#links

    ReplyDelete