Friday, August 31, 2012

Foody Penpal August 31

This month was my first month to participate in the Foody PenPal exchange hosted by The Green Lean Bean (can't link it because my internet is messing up and will not go to her page.) 

I was so excited to send goodies to my pen-pal as well as to receive goodies from my different pen-pal. Below you will see a picture of all of the awesome things we got from Jaime!! Thank you, Jaime. 

We love Almond Butter in this house and I was out the day I got this! I was so excited to get that serving to put in my smoothie! The Lara Bars ended up missing before I even got to try them :( The husband hoarded them and I did not even know! I honestly had never used Agave before, so I was pretty stoked about getting that- even better.. it was organic. She also sent in some homemade trail mix.. yuuuummy! The tea is one of her favorites and I have not tried it yet, but looking forward to it. Little Man loved the organic treats she sent him... and he even shared with his daycare friends. 

I am sad I am not signed up this month.. but we have some major Giveaways going on this month on our blog for our Birthday Celebration... so I needed the time! :) 

Loved getting this box, thanks again Jaime! 


-Big Sis

No comments:

Post a Comment